Monday, April 08, 2013

Great friends of mine

How do you explain the people that have a great impact on your life? I have no idea, but this group of people are amazing and I know that I can always have a great time with them. I'm so glad they are in my life. The people I'm talking about are, great friends, family, and those who leave a positive mark on your life. sometimes we think we know everything about everything, but it is there people who puts everything in perspective, it may not always correlate with our thoughts but we ultimately find they have whats best for us in interest. although there are too many to name most of you should know who you are. With all of these people in my life it gives a great diversity in personalities and it allows us to be ourselves and speak our minds when they need to be spoken; although at times it could get a little out of control we have an awesome time just like any other group of people that gets together to chill and converse about life and where we want to go and what we think our future holds for us. The saying, "everything happens for a reason" is something that is very true because everyone goes through times in their lives that are hard or happens to change them. Well, in the end we ultimately end up happy in our lives. So what would have happened if we didn't go through those times? What are the most highlighted times in your life? Hard question to answer for some I know, I'm included in that group. There are plenty of moments that I distinctively remember but who really knows what the highlight is!!! I know the people that have been placed in my life have a way of effecting me differently within each relationship that is formed. Who knows where we would be with out these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment