Saturday, April 06, 2013

Experience of a Lifetime

Hello blogger nation, I want to welcome you to my wonderful journey that has/is about to began. I have decided to create a blog to share my journey with all of you wonderful people, and partially because I am a bit nervous as to what lies ahead of me. Although in life we tend to get nervous when a situation that has no guarantee of knowing exactly how it is going to play out, but it's the excitement that gives us the little nudge to go for it. Well, I have been presented with an opportunity that may be life changing, something that will give me an experience of a lifetime. I know that if this opportunity wasn't presented to me there would be no other possibility for me to fulfill it, particularly because of the situation I am in at this point in my life. I know what you all are thinking, 💭 jeez will you tell me what the opportunity is!!! Well I'm sorry I cannot ruin the surprise just yet because my decision hasn't been finalized yet. In this situation I have many factors that come into play. I know what I want but there are others that may be impacted by my decision as well. My gut is telling me to do it, my mind is following the lead of my gut, but some parts of the human population are telling me not to do it and some say go for it with a full head of steam and take on a new adventure. I would like to see myself as a "pleaser," I like to make everyone around me happy. I often find myself in trouble with this because there will always be decisions I make that not everyone agrees upon... Well, I have no idea what it is I'm trying to get out of this but I guess let me ask you this,

"If you had an opportunity of a lifetime presented to you, would you take it considering relationships may be hurt in the process?"

To me it is a difficult decision to make but coming soon I will reveal what this opportunity is to you all.
Enjoy and have a beautiful and blessed day. Thanks for reading!   ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

No comments:

Post a Comment